OU Campus shows you a preview of what your page looks like on your website. Click Preview in the page actions toolbar to see it, or when in Content > Pages, hover over a page and select Review > Preview.
Some elements of your page that rely on content compiled from other sources may not display in Preview. Two common cases of this are side navigation files and news listings. Generally, if there are elements that only display on your live website, this is indicated in the preview as well.
If you click a link in the page preview, OU Campus loads the link destination in the preview window. However, any of the page actions, such as Edit, still affect the page you originally loaded.
Your OU Campus account might be set up to publish to more than one website. If that is the case, you can use the dropdown above the upper-right corner of the page preview to see what the page looks like on different websites.
Some pages might make more than one product when they publish. For example, publishing a page might make not only a page on your website, but a PDF or a separate page for mobile viewing.
To preview different page products, use the dropdown above the upper-right corner of the page preview.
With multi-browser preview, you can preview what your page looks like on many different browsers, devices, and operating systems. To use multi-browser preview:
- Preview a page.
- Click the multi-browser preview button above the top right corner of the page.
- Select the browser and platform combinations to preview by clicking on the corresponding number or name.
Want to save a specific set of preview options? Use the Bookmarks Gadget!
- You can pick up to twenty-five.
- Clear individual selections by clicking them again, or clear all by clicking "Reset."
- Below the combinations, choose an orientation for the mobile preview (portrait or landscape).
- Click Preview. Depending on how many preview combinations you've chosen, it could take a little while for them all to render. Click on a thumbnail or the text below to view the full screenshot of the rendered preview.
You can group previews by either browser or operating system, which helps identify potential display issues as either browser- or platform-specific.
Click the "Export ZIP" button to download all the rendered previews as images in a ZIP file.