To edit a page, log in via the DirectEdit link or go to Content > Pages and click the filename. Click the editable region button to change the content in that space.
Editable RegionsLink to this section
Each page is divided into editable regions, marked by a button. Click an editable region button to open and edit the content in that section. Where your editable regions are, and what content should go in them, is unique to your page designs. The page must be checked out to you for the editable region buttons to appear.
When you click an editable region, you're in the What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) interface. Edit the page using the toolbar to insert images and reusable content, format text, and more. You can also use gadgets while editing a page.
Administrators can restrict editable region access to a specific group with page tagging in the source code,
Remember to save your changes before exiting. Publish your page to apply your changes to the live website.
Page ActionsLink to this section
The Page Actions toolbar contains options for editing your page.
View how the page will look on your website.
- Edit: View editable regions for the page.
- Source: Edit the source code of the page.
- Properties: Edit title, tags, layout options, and other items such as the log and RSS feed.
- Versions*: View a list of saved versions of the page.
- Save*: Save the page and exit the What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) toolbar.
- Page Status: The page is checked out to you when the lightbulb is yellow.
- Publish: Publish the page to your live website or Submit the page for approval.
- Toggle Focus Mode: Maximize the page content in your display window.
- More Actions: View the following options:
*Only visible if the page is checked out to you.