The OU Campus content interface shows you pages, files, menus, and sidebars. Menus and sidebars are consistent in all OU Campus interfaces, including dashboard and reports.
- Main menu: Access most of your OU Campus content and functions from this menu. This includes your dashboard, the content menu (including pages, assets, and more), reports, and add-ons.
- Global search: Search your OU Campus account for content, users and more.
- User avatar and settings: Your user avatar is set via Gravatar, a third-party website that uses your avatar on any Gravatar-enabled site. Make sure you use the same email address for Gravatar that you use for your OU Campus account.
- Help menu: Search the OU Campus Support site and go to your custom help URL (if applicable). Go to the OmniUpdate Community Network, the OmniUpdate Feedback Forum, and OU Campus release notes.
- File navigation sidebar: Expand to see and interact with the file structure of your website.
- Gadgets sidebar: Expand to see available gadgets.
The Setup menu is available to Level 10 users only.
Logging InLink to this section
You can also log in to OU Campus using the default login page.
Enter your username and password and click Log In. Unless your school uses another method of authentication such as Central Authentication Service (CAS) or Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), click the Reset Password link to reset your password. The reset link is emailed to the address in your user settings; if you do not have a valid email address in your settings, you won't be able to reset your password.
If your account is locked, contact an administrator at your school to unlock it.
DashboardLink to this section
If you log in to OU Campus using the default login page rather than DirectEdit, you are taken to your dashboard. Go to your dashboard anytime from the Main menu by clicking Dashboard > My Dashboard. The dashboard shows your recently visited pages, assets, components, and snippets; your mailbox; and select gadgets.