Select-Lists for Table Transformation Snippets
By adding select-lists to a table transformation snippet, you add a dropdown list of predefined options for users to choose from when filling out snippet content.
This video was recorded in OU Campus v10. While the interface may have a slightly different look, the platform functionalities did not drastically change in the OU Campus 11 release.
- Improves editing experience by providing a visual list of options in table transformations.
- Lists are configured with centrally-located JSON files to make updating quick and easy.
- The HTML markup output can be easily defined using templates configured in the JSON files.
- CSS/JS files are located on a CDN making it easy to add to an implementation.
- Does not alter any production files and JSON config files do not need to be published.