Each file has a log that keeps track of every time it has been saved, published, or had some other action performed on it, and by which user. The log is visible to users levels 5 through 10.
A page or file must be checked out to you for you to see its log. To view the log:
- In Content > Pages, hover over the file and select Review > Log.
- While viewing a page, select Properties in the top toolbar and click "Log" in the left-hand menu.
The different actions recorded are:
- Saved from WYSIWYG: The file was saved from the WYSIWYG Editor.
- Saved from Source Editor: The file was saved from the source editor.
- File Publish: The file was published. It also says what site the file was published to.
- Content Republished: The file was published but without any changes.
- Directory Publish: The file was published when the section containing it was published.
- Site Publish: The file was published when the whole site was published.
- Scheduled Publish: The file was published as scheduled.
- Content Reverted: The file was reverted to a previous version.
- Content Expired: The file expired.
- Content Recycled: The file was recycled.
- Content Recovered: The file was restored from the recycle bin.
- Content Deleted: The file was permanently deleted from OU Campus.
- Upload: The file was uploaded to OU Campus.
- Overwrite: The file was replaced by another one that was uploaded.
- Find and Replace Publish: The file was published after a find and replace happened.
If you're viewing the log for an image, a couple of the options are different:
- Saved from WYSIWYG/Saved from Source Editor becomes Saved From Image Editor: The file was saved from the image editor.
- Content Reverted becomes Updated by Revert: The file was reverted to a previous version.
And the following actions are not applicable: Content Republished, Overwrite, and Find and Replace Publish.