Each file has a log that keeps track of saves, publishes, or had other actions performed on it, and by which user. To view the log:
- In Content > Pages, hover over the file and select Review > Log.
- While viewing a page, select Properties in the top toolbar and click "Log" in the left-hand menu.
The different actions recorded are:
- Saved from WYSIWYG: The file was saved from the WYSIWYG Editor.
- Saved from Source Editor: The file was saved from the source editor.
- File Publish: The file was published. It also says what site the file was published to.
- Content Republished: The file was published but without any changes.
- Directory Publish: The file was published when the section containing it was published.
- Site Publish: The file was published when the whole site was published.
- Scheduled Publish: The file was published as scheduled.
- Content Reverted: The file was reverted to a previous version.
- Content Expired: The file expired.
- Content Recycled: The file was recycled.
- Content Recovered: The file was restored from the recycle bin.
- Content Deleted: The file was permanently deleted from OU Campus.
- Upload: The file was uploaded to OU Campus.
- Overwrite: The file was replaced by another one that was uploaded.
- Find and Replace Publish: The file was published after a find and replace happened.
If you're viewing the log for an image, a couple of the options are different:
- Saved from WYSIWYG/Saved from Source Editor becomes Saved From Image Editor: The file was saved from the image editor.
- Content Reverted becomes Updated by Revert: The file was reverted to a previous version.
And the following actions are not applicable: Content Republished, Overwrite, and Find and Replace Publish.