OU Campus shows a preview of how your page will look and behave once it's published. While editing an editable region, click Preview in the page actions toolbar. You can also navigate to Content > Pages, click the More Actions menu , and click Review > Preview.
Alternate Publish TargetsLink to this section
Your OU Campus account may be set up to publish to more than one website. Click the "Select Target" dropdown to see what the page looks like on different websites.
Multi-Output PreviewLink to this section
Pages may create more than one product when they publish. For example, publishing a page may create a PDF or a separate page for mobile viewing, in addition to the website page. Click the "Select Product" dropdown to preview different page products.
Multi-Browser PreviewLink to this section
Preview what your page looks like on different browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- Click Multi-Browser Preview and click to select the platform number(s) and name(s).
- Select up to 25 combinations.
- Clear individual selections by clicking them again, or click Reset to clear all.
- Select an orientation for the mobile preview, as appropriate.
- Click Preview.
- Click on a thumbnail or the text below to view the full screenshot of the rendered preview.
- Click Export ZIP to download previews as images in a ZIP file.