OU Campus for Mobile
OU Campus for Mobile is a simplified version of OU Campus designed to facilitate workflow, site administration, and publication of pages from anywhere at any time. It's not equipped to create or edit content; its key functions are sending and receiving messages, running reports, and handling pages in workflows.
OU Campus for Mobile is automatically available to every installation of OU Campus. When logging into OU Campus on a mobile device, you're prompted to select if you want to use the mobile or desktop version. Choose "Mobile Version" to use OU Campus for Mobile. If you choose "Desktop Version," the prompt asking you to switch to mobile won't reappear unless you log out or until an hour passes.
The main menu is opened by clicking the horizontal lines in the upper-left corner of the screen. The available menu options are:
- User Profile: The header displays your username and profile picture. Clicking this opens your user settings.
- Dashboard: Shows your inbox, checked-out content, and any workflow items awaiting your approval.
- Reports: The reports available on mobile are checked-out content, pending approvals, scheduled actions, recent saves, and recent publishes.
- Add-Ons: If you have the Emergency Alerts module installed, it appears under this section.
- Setup: Available to level 10 users only. On OU Campus for Mobile, this section contains users and groups management.
- Help: Shows the release notes for OU Campus and sends feedback about OU Campus for Mobile.
- Switch to Desktop: Switches to the standard OU Campus interface.
Search is accessed by selecting the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner, present while you view lists of files or users. Type into the search bar to filter the content on the screen.
Lists of files or users can be sorted by tapping the double arrow icon in the top-right corner, and then selecting a sort criteria from the options that appear. The criteria by which lists are sorted depends on the content being viewed.