Location: Sidebar while editing a page in WYSIWYG or source code
Available to: Users levels 1 through 10
Filter the list of available assets by name, tag, or type. When you click on an asset, you see a preview of it:
- Web content, plain text, and source code assets preview the asset content.
- Image gallery assets preview a gallery summary with the number and thumbnail dimensions of the images, as well as each image in the gallery and any text attached to them.
- Form assets preview a form summary with the number of questions in the form and the success and failure messages; a list of all questions in the form with all their relevant information; and the email message settings of the asset.
To insert an asset, either:
- Click "Insert" while previewing the asset.
- Double-click the asset name.
- Drag the asset into the editing area.