Publishing/Submitting a Page
Once your edits are complete, you need to publish your page to apply the changes to your live web pages. Depending upon the publishing structure within your school, you may be able to directly publish pages or you may have to submit pages to an approver as part of a workflow.
PublishLink to this section
- From the page actions toolbar, click Publish.
- From the "Publish" box, run final checks, as needed.
- Select the checkbox to include unpublished dependencies.
- If your website has been set up with dependency manager, you can publish pages or images linked to the current page that have not yet been published.
- Add a "Version Description" as needed.
- Click Publish.
SubmitLink to this section
- From the Page Actions toolbar, click Submit.
If you don't see the "Submit" button, click the "Check Out" button
- From the "Submit for Approval" box, select the appropriate user from the "To" dropdown.
- Add a "Subject."
- Add a "Message."
- Select "Send Copy to Email," as needed.
- Click Submit.
If your administration has enforced approvers, you can't choose a user from the "To" dropdown. The menu is locked to the approver selected by your administration.