Font Size Sets
The Font Size Sets option allows administrators to create custom sets of font sizes that will appear in the "Font Size" drop-down in the editor toolbar. Each set of sizes may be composed of up to seven sizes of any denomination of the following list: px; pt; em; and x-small, x-large, et cetera. These sets may then be applied to different custom toolbars to allow them to appear in the drop-down list in the editor.
This is a test
To add new font size sets, follow the tutorial below.
- While logged in as a level 10 administrator, visit the "Setup" tab and click on the "Font Size Sets" link.
- Click the button that says "New Set".
- Title your new set of fonts, then enter up to seven font sizes and their denomination(s) in the provided fields. When finished, click the "Submit" button at the bottom.
- Click on the "Toolbars" button beneath the list of tabs at the top to be taken to the list of custom toolbars. Select one to which you'd like to apply your new font size set.
- In the "Font Size Options" drop-down menu, choose your new font size set. When finished, click the "Save" button at the bottom.