Add-Ons are optional links to outside webpages that can be viewed within OU Campus or opened in a new browser tab. They can be accessed under the Add-Ons menu in the global navigation bar of the normal OU Campus interface. They cannot be accessed from the SuperAdmin interface.
In the SuperAdmin interface, administrators may edit, delete, and add new add-ons for an account via the Add-Ons panel under Account Settings.
To create a new add-on in the SuperAdmin interface:
- From the Accounts list view, click on an account to enter the Account Settings screen.
- Scroll down to the Add-Ons panel or click on Add-Ons in the left navigation panel.
- Click New. The New Add-On modal will appear.
- Add a Name and fully-qualified URL for the add-on.
- If the add-on should only be accessed by level 9 and 10 administrators, select the Admin Access Only checkbox.
- If the add-on should open in a new window (most modern browsers will open in a new tab rather than a new window), select the Open in New Window checkbox. Note: for the add-on to properly open in OU Campus (as opposed to opening in a new window or tab), the URL must begin with https://.
- Click Save.
Editing and Deleting Add-Ons
Add-Ons can be edited and deleted easily.
- To edit an add-on, click on its name in the Add-Ons panel. The Edit Add-On modal will appear. Edit the fields as needed and click Save.
- To delete an add-on, click the grey X icon next to the add-on's name and click Delete in the resulting modal.