Account Options provides configuration options for your OU Campus account, much like it does via Setup > Account.
- Time Zone: Sets the time zone for any date and time stamps within the system. Leave this blank for the server default; for SaaS, the time zone default is "America/Los Angeles." For self-hosted systems, the default is wherever the staging server for the account is housed. If the Time Zone value is set at the site level, that value will overwrite this value. Setting a time zone at the user level will overwrite any value set at the site or account level.
- Locale: Sets the general locale and determines the default dictionary language. Leave blank
for server default, which is "English (United States)." The locale will also determine
the display format for date/time stamps seen throughout the system. Setting a locale
at the site level overwrites the account setting, and setting a locale for a user
overwrites the site and account setting.
For a list of locales in the system, visit the Locales page.
- Help URL: Overrides the Help link found in the upper right-hand corner of the OU Campus system with the URL defined. If left blank, clicking the Help link will take users to the OU Campus support site. Ensure that the URL entered in this field begins with http:// or https:// and ends with a slash.
- Logo URL: Overrides the default icon located in the upper, left-hand corner of the CMS. If left blank, the OU Campus logo is displayed.
- JustEdit: Allows administrators to choose whether JustEdit is on for everyone, off for everyone, whether it can be be activated on a per-user basis by an administrator, or whether it can be activated on a per-users basis by each user themselves.