Page Access Settings
Page access settings are a subset of those available at the directory level, as there are more options for control at the directory level than at the page level. The access settings for a page can be be navigated to from the Pages list view or from the Page Actions toolbar when viewing a page:
- From Pages list view: Edit > Access
- From Page Actions toolbar: Properties > Access
Example of Access Settings in Page Properties
Example of Page Access Settings Modal
Assigning Access to a Page
Access settings at the page level override settings for a site, directory, or user. Those set on an editable region take precedence over those set at a page level. A page's access settings can be edited regardless of whether it is checked in or out.
- Navigate to the file in the Pages list view.
- Hover over Edit on the file row and choose Access. Alternatively, from the Page Actions toolbar, click Properties and select Access.
- This displays a modal where the access settings can be modified. Settings include:
- Access Group
- Enforce Approver
- Bypass Approval
- RSS Feed
- URL Type
- Exclude Search
- Exclude from Sitemap
Access from Page Actions Toolbar
If the user is previewing or editing the page, the access settings can be modified from the page's Properties.
- On the Page Actions toolbar, click Properties.
- Choose Access from the menu.
- The Access Settings panel is shown. Make changes to the settings for the page.
- Click Save.
For more information, visit the Access Settings page.