Components are managed from Components List View, accessed via Content > Components.
From this view, components can be filtered by name, sorted by name, last modified date, and last launch date, and one, some, or all selected.
Hovering over a component brings up the following menus: Preview, Edit, File, and Launch.
The Preview menu contains the following options:
- Preview: Brings you to the component's Preview view
- Versions: Brings you to the Versions view
- Log: Brings you to the Log view
The Edit menu only appears if the component is checked out. It contains the following options:
- Form Elements: Brings you to the Form Elements view.
- Source: Brings you to the Source view.
For more information on Form Elements and Source, see the Creating and Editing Components page.
- Component Settings: Brings you to the Properties view.
- Access Settings: The Components Access Settings modal appears.
The File menu contains the following options:
- Rename: Renames the component.
- View Dependents: See a list of all pages the component is placed on, and which sites the page are in.
- Copy: Copies the component.
- Disable/Enable: Disabling a component makes it unavailable to users placing a component on pages, but does not remove it from any pages it is currently on. Enabling a component makes it available to place on pages. Unlike a launch, this does not update the component content.
- Delete: Deletes the component.
Selecting "Launch" will launch the component. For more information, see the Launching Components page.
Selected Item Actions
When a single item is selected, the options for access settings, copy, launch, delete, and disable/enable appear. When multiple components are selected, the dele option will appear. Checked-out components can't be deleted.