The Tweets report can be used to track the tweets that users are posting to specific Twitter accounts.
The following options are available for Tweets reports:
- Select All
- Tweet ID (auto-selected): Shows the ID assigned to the tweet.
- Tweet: Shows the content of the tweet.
- Date of Tweet: Shows the date and time of the tweet. A date range can be selected.
- User: Shows the user name of the user who published the page that sent the tweet.
- Page Path: Show the path and file name for the file with which the tweet is associated.
- Twitter Account: Shows the Twitter account for the tweet.
- Account Description: Shows the description that was configured for the Twitter account.
- Status: Indicates the status of the tweet (i.e., succeeded or failed).