The Sites report can be useful for reviewing the site settings for one or more sites that have been created within an account.
The following options are available for Sites reports:
- Select All
- Site Name (auto-selected): Lists all the sites for the account.
- Publish Target: Lists all the publish targets configured for each site.
- Server Path: Shows the server path as configured in the site settings.
- Server Type: Shows the type of server (for example, production server, auxiliary site, or publish target).
- Bypass Approval: Shows the groups which have permission to publish at the site level.
- Image Path: Shows the path of the image directory configured with the site settings.
- Template Path: Shows the template path configured with the site settings.
- Short URL: Indicates whether in the site settings the URL Type is set to absolute, root relative, or page relative.
- Image Resize: Provides a "yes" or "no" to indicate whether or not the image resize (Disable Image Resizing option) setting has been configured for the site.
- Image Align: Provides a "yes" or "no" to indicate whether or not the align image setting (Disable Image Alignment Menu) has been configured for the site.
- File Name Regex: Indicates if a file name regex has been configured in the site settings.
- Match Filename Regex: Indicates whether the site has been configured to NOT allow filenames to match the regex defined in the "File Name Regex" column. An "f" stands for "false," meaning that filenames must match the defined regex. A "t" stands for "true," which means filenames must NOT match the defined regex.
- Date Saved: Shows the date and time the site was last saved from Setup > Site > Actions > Save Version. A date range can be selected.