Support Site Redesign
On April 1st, 2019, we will launch our brand-new OU Campus support site. This is a project we've been working on for a very long time, and we're thrilled to finally share it with you. The site redesign has three aspects:
- New Design. Look forward to a new color scheme, updated branding, and sleeker navigation and
page design. Check out this preview...
- Reorganized Structure. To make it easier for you to find what you're looking for, we've divided the new site
into five main sections.
- Learn OU Campus - The complete guide to the OU Campus interface and how to use it, including tutorials and webcasts.
- Get Started - If you've never used OU Campus before, or need a refresher on the basics, this section's for you.
- Technical Reference - Information such as system requirements and reference guides, including a template development section.
- Troubleshooting - FAQs and solutions to common problems you might be having.
- Community - Connect with other OU Campus users and see what we're up to on social media.
- Rewritten Content. The site content has been overhauled to be clearer, more concise, and more relevant to what you need to know.
At go-live, the new site launches at support.omniupdate.com. The old site and all its contents will remain available at support.omniupdate.com/oucampus10 for several months as we handle the final stages of the transition, but it will no longer be actively updated. After that period, it will be taken down.
We can't wait for you to take advantage of our new and improved site!