The Support Site is just one facet of the network of support for OU Campus. OmniUpdate provides an in-house, award-winning, technical support team that can be contacted via phone, email, or the Help Desk system.
There is an active online community of OU Campus users:
- The OmniUpdate Community Network (OCN): The OCN members include both staff and OU Campus users. There are forums, photos, videos, and coding topics available.
- The OU Campus New Features and Feedback Forum: The Feedback Forum provides a way to offer a suggestion for a new feature or improved functionality for an existing feature for OU Campus.
These sites require a login for access. Any OU Campus user can request access to the OCN and register themselves for the New Features and Feedback Forum.
Links to the Help Desk, OCN and Features and Feedback Forum are available on every page of the Support Site via the on-page icons.
OmniUpdate on Social Media
Access the Support Site
Three ways to access the Support site are:
- Directly (through this site): https://support.omniupdate.com/
- Via the Help menu in the interface (top right)
- Via the document-specific links within an area of the OU Campus interface
Our support team is available to key contacts at each institution, who are Named Users on their support plans. If you are an end-user who requires additional help, please reach out to one of these key contacts, who will in turn contact us.
Here is the technical support contact information:
*This site requires a login for access. OU Campus key customer administrators can request access by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Support team is available Monday–Friday during the following hours:
|Pacific Time||Mountain Time||Central Time||Eastern Time|
|6:00 AM–6:00 PM||7:00 AM–7:00 PM||8:00 AM–8:00 PM||9:00 AM–9:00 PM|
The support team strives to respond to all support inquiries within 24 hours (Monday– Friday), whether it was received via phone or email. While the goal is to respond to and resolve requests in under 24 hours, please allow the full 24 hours before contacting the Support team again.
Every attempt is made to resolve an issue within the initial communication; most initial communication will contain information regarding when the issue will be resolved and may contain follow up questions.What format should my support request be in to get the quickest response to my problem?
To help get to the root of a problem and solve it quickly, our service teams must first collect the relevant information necessary to replicate the issue. Sending the following information with any reported issue is critical:
- Operating System (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X, etc.)
- Browser: (IE10, IE11, Firefox 38, Firefox 39, Chrome 43, Chrome 44, Safari 8.3, Safari 8.4, etc.)
- URL of the page on which the issue is occurring (http://www.gallenauniversity.com/about/)
- Username of the person whom the issue concerns
- Legible screen shots that will help us see what you are doing and help us see what is the issue (sent as attachments)
- Detailed message describing the exact steps for us to recreate the issue
The detailed message is extremely important to help the Support Team replicate the issue and understand the implications and details. Step-by-step instructions for how to replicate the issue are extremely helpful for the support staff.
I have the contact information of a specific support team member. May I contact him directly?
Unless that team member has specifically requested to be contacted directly, it is recommended to submit all support requests within the main support lines. This way, a support request is seen by the entire Support Team and handled as expeditiously as possible. It will also be assigned to the appropriate staff member for the type of request.
1320 Flynn Road
Camarillo, CA 93012 USA
805.484.9400 (menu options 1–3 or employee’s 3 digit extension)